Summer is a perfect time to strengthen skills in reading, writing, or math! Summer sessions help students get a head start for the school year and ensure that the learning they worked so hard on during the previous year stays fresh in their minds.
Each summer, Sunrise Learning Centre offers popular two-week sessions in July and August. Tutorials run for two hours per day every weekday for two weeks. Each ten-day session consists of 20 hours of instruction, equivalent to two and a half months of after school tutorials. Alternatively, a student may sign up for one week (perfect for those who would like to give our program a try for the first time), or a student may sign up all summer long for private sessions on the days that work best for that particular student. We are flexible! Register today and let us know what works best for you. But hurry, certain timeslots fill up quickly, so be sure to register early to get the session that you would prefer.
Summer session details:
- Two week programs running between the middle of July and the end of August
- Math, Reading, Writing, Science programs are available
- Over 20% off the regular school year rates
- Attending for 10 hours in one week is the equivalent of 2 1/2 months of regular tutoring
- Avoid losing the progress that your child has made during the year
- Certified teachers with flexible schedules
- Summer themes transform the Centre to a Learning Camp! Themed games, decorations, and resources help students get excited about learning over the Summer.
- Private weekly sessions are available as well
- NEW! Math 7/8/9/10 Bootcamp! One or two week programs designed to get your child ready for Math in the fall. Students will improve their basic math skills and preview the curriculum for the upcoming year. Math boot camp is a great way to give your child a head start for September.
Call us any weekday morning to set up your child’s summer session!
250-287-9090 Campbell River